Holy Fire® III Reiki 1 & 2 Certification
Time: 9:00am – 6:30pm
Location: Divine Shine Healing Center – Spokane, WA
Tuition: $350 ($100 Deposit)
Reiki is a Japanese healing technique which promotes physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Reiki is channeled life-force energy, or Biofield Energy. ♥ As a practitioner, the Reiki energy flows from Source, through the attuned energy worker, and out the hands as a gentle and soothing sensation. It is generally performed “hands-on” and can also be beamed across a room, or sent remotely to other parts of the world.
Students will receive energetic “attunements” for both Reiki I and Reiki II: a profound and unique personal experience connecting you to the Source of Reiki Love. The Reiki energy gently works with your personal energy pathways so you become a divine channel for Source energy to flow into the physical world. This class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. This workshop also includes “Reiki: The Healing Touch, First and Second Degree Manual” by William Lee Rand.
Through this 2-day intensive course, you will learn about:
- Aura clearing and scanning
- Gyoshi-ho: sending Reiki with the eyes
- Koki-ho: sending Reiki on the breath
- Gassho: a meditation for attuning to the spirit of Reiki energy
- Reiji-ho: asking Reiki energy to guide you
- Chiryo: following Reiki guidance to create a unique treatment for each client
- Kenyoku: a self-clearing technique to cleanse one’s energy
- Providing Distant or “Remote” Reiki healing
- Using the Japanese Symbols to amplify your Reiki sessions
- Giving a full treatment to yourself and others
Upon completion of this class, you will understand the history and usage of Reiki and be able to give Reiki to yourself and others, promoting peace, joy and relaxation every moment of every day. You will also receive a Certificate of completion, recognized by the ICRT. As a Reiki Master Healer and member of the Spokane Community, I am bringing you my first certification course.
There is space for 4 students in this small class to be held in my private studio. Contact me directly via email or phone call/text with any questions and to reserve your place. I accept payment plans for tuition through various digital formats.